Friday, November 19, 2010

More Hope Suds

My heart is full, and I am blessed in so many ways. Ten years ago I moved 2500 miles to a new city, with my groom of two years. I was so apprehensive to leave my comfort zone. God brought us into an unbelievable circle of friends. UNBELIEVABLE "life-er" friends. We grew together until we all nearly moved away, all across the country. Together we knew life joys, and life pains. Equally important to me, we knew late nights of playing cards. Also, we knew each others as couples before we knew each other as parents. Ten years ago we met Lora and Andrew. Their family story, family history, and ultimately family legacy is inspiring.If you are not reading Vitafamiliae, please get there, quick!

On Adoption Sunday I was stirred to offer this Hope Suds giveaway, to honor what they are all about. I offered a winner two bags of Hope Suds. I contacted the winner, cheerfully announcing her win. I thought that was that. But she sent me an email back, telling me that in the spirit of giving, she wanted to share her win with another entrant. It is in giving that I have received an example of genuine winning. Thank you so much, to My Way Home, for elevating what it means to give and to win. 

Congratulations to House of Hills. You have won the second bag of Hope Suds.

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
5
Timestamp: 2010-11-19 19:52:35 UTC

4 comments:

  1. (((Hugs))) from Idaho!
    tears in my eyes...You are very welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO excited to get a bag of Hope Suds. Many thanks to My Way Home for sharing the love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Farmers! OH loved the xmas card!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know you did.