Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The BIG Reveal...We are Moving...AGAIN!

Once again, I am moving addresses for the 10th time in nearly 13 years of marriage. Watch this and see why my boys are thrilled:




Dr. Romance swooped into town last night, and we headed straight for dinner at a surprise restaurant!

The boys were thrilled. They love chopsticks. But there is still a learning curve.



Once we got home, the boys unpacked a few gifts from their future home, and Dr. Romance showed them pictures of their future schools.

The boys are beyond excited.





They asked me this morning if it is still true. YES!!!

If you have any questions about our move across the world, leave them in the comments and I will try and answer them soon. Come back tomorrow and see the car Dr. Romance has already purchased for us!

14 comments:

  1. You are kidding! Oh my goodness! What a great opportunity. How long will you be there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mercy, I cannot wait to see those little faces and smush their cheeks and tell them how much I adore them. ONE MORE WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what a BIG move!! My son and daughter in law just came home after 2 years there......they loved
    it and miss it! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...that is not at all what I was expecting! How exciting. One question, what takes you guys there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I wish I could visit you there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting! My brother and his wife are in Atsugi now and have really enjoyed it. I cannot wait to read the adventures you will have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mount.. Vernon? Love it! Wow, you like the island living, eh? Can't wait to hear about what's taking you cross yonder sea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh...wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOOOOOOOO excited ! (& jealous) Just the most awesomeness news!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool! If only Mount Vernon was in Tokyo, we could see you all again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a move! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such fun and exciting news! Looking forward to getting the full scoop next week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you kidding me? I am soooooo thrilled for you all! I LOVE Japan!! I spent 3 teenage years there and have been back 3 times since then. What an amazing journey this will be for all of you. Can't wait to follow your story over there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know you did.