Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Aunt N**ty

Other things happen on September 11, too. Today is Hubby's Aunt N. birthday. And she is so cool. She came all the way to see us on this little rock just because she loves us, all by herself. She is a "great aunt" to our kids. She got this bright little idea to take Son1 on a 1.5 hour train ride along the coast. The conductor even let them blow the whistle.
On the open train car

She hiked with son1 all the way to the top of Makapu'u Point when I had to stop because the stroller couldn't go any further on the trail for Son2.


That's her in the window, and we're having tea.
So let me tell you why she is cool. She will hike to the ends of the earth with us. She will swim until she has goosebumps and can't take it anymore. She loves on Son1 like he were her own grandson. And she has one that is 7 days younger. She comes to our house and cooks, cleans, does laundry, and watches our kids. She is so organic that when she was here I was so regular I lost 4 lbs. She loves to take pictures of me when I am nursing (COVERED) so that I can be in a picture, too. She is only 11 years older than Hubby and she tells everyone he is like her brother. And she has never treated me like an inlaw, even if I am one. She makes me tea and makes me cookies. And she even spent 2 extra days in southern CA just to see our little family of 4 before we left. Happy Birthday and we LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know you did.