Friday, September 21, 2007

Team Farmer

Son2 is 6 months on September 21! I am not sure on his present stats. We go to the doctor this Monday. He is probably as long as Son1 was at 6m, but a bit thinner.

When Hubby and I were dating we went to a lot of amusement parks. We always saw cheesy couples dressed alike. You know, like twins. We would never do something so silly, would we?

But these days we actually do, because we like to promote the whole team spirit attitude for our family. Dressing alike is not for everyone. And there maybe some people that talk about how cheesy we look, just like we used to talk about those couples at the amusement parks. But dressing alike works for us. It could work because I like to be subtle about it. I don't dress us totally alike, ever. But somedays I like to dress us in the same hues. Usually someone will look at us and say, "Did you know you were all dressed in blue?" Yup, yup, yup. Right now Son1 thinks it is cute, and Son2 doesn't know any better. Some day both boys will probably recognize that it really is cheesy to dress in the same colors, and insist on being different. But by then I hope that they won't need the clothes to recognize we are all still Team Farmer.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know you did.