Thursday, September 20, 2007

Will Cheat for Scones

(L-R: D, me, tea friend, and S. At the Blaisdell, we had gone to see South Pacific)

My tea friend is moving, and I am downhearted. Sigh. Our time together the last few weeks has been precious. She is much more than my tea friend, but that is how I have written about her here on the blog. We have also gone and had afternoon tea together and she gave me a tea shower for Son2. Hence the name "tea friend."

We had tea at her house right up until this Tuesday. Now the movers will come, and we will no longer have tea in 2007. But we will again someday. I just know it. Usually she has made the tea and goodies. These last 2 weeks I have brought the scones. She just needs less to worry about, now. And I cheated. And it was worth it.




If you love scones, try these. If you have wanted to make scones, but are afraid, TRY THESE. They are fool proof and they taste like they were made from scratch!! They are available at your local grocery store. They are called Bette's Oceanview Diner scones, and yes, they are from the restaurant in the CA Bay Area. We have tried the cranberry orange and the raisin scones. Friend likes the raisin ones and I like the cranberry orange. From now on, I have no desire to ever learn how to make scones. I am happy with these and will cheat for scones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know you did.