Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Poker Muscles

We had a little going away shin dig for some friends this weekend. The wife (yes, the one that moved, the one I had no mercy on) thought she had me with a Full House, 2s over Jacks. NO NO NO! I could not be stopped with my ROYAL FLUSH.

See me flexing my poker muscles? The odds of hitting a Royal Flush in Texas Hold Em is 1 in 650,000. That is according to Google. So if that figure is wrong, take it up with them.


This is for everyone that has wondered how my Competitive Spirit is doing.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see your competitive spirit is still alive and well - and dare I say thriving ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More like the dramatic spirit. I think Lost should call you back up and have you on as a regular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEHEHE LOVE IT! Ah I am so glad to hear that your Competitive Spirit is Thriving!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know you did.