Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Proof They Were Here

Sometimes there are little things we tend to overlook when we have company, like children drinking out of soda cans. Truthfully, he never actually drank out of a soda can. We were all doing our best to encourage Son2 to drink out of anything. The cans were always empty when he put them to his lips. But when we were alone in our home again, with just our little family it started to bug me. I thought I was just going to absolutely fall over when Hubby came up with a solution, no more soda in our house! I have tried to encourage that for years! So I must thank my in laws for pushing our home in a soda free direction!

1 comment:

  1. LOL This is too Funny. When My parents visited at Christmas they gave both boys Diet Pepsi. I about had a heart attack..lol After my parents left...my kids went in to rehab called NO SODA REHAB of SONGVILLE.

    btw I am glad you liked my Mully Grubs...YES it was meant to be Funny...you totally get me and my sense of humor!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know you did.