Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The "End" of the Easter Tale

We had some sickies on Easter. The kids were both on prescriptions, one for congestion, and the other for a sinus infection. There was one more "end" to the day. Son1 and GG both were constipated. What those two had or had not been eating the last day or so, I had really not paid close attention. But I had a great answer for their problems. In the past, Asian pears have worked amazingly well for Son1. So I sat these two outside for some fresh air, relaxation, and hopefully a natural laxative.

Asian pears resemble an apple, and are golden in color. They crunch like an apple, but do not soften like other pear varieties. They are juicy and sweet, but not too sweet. They are Son1's favorite fruit, and were my potty training friends.

In between cutting pears, I looked down to find Son2 on an Easter hunt of his own.

7 comments:

  1. A little TMI my friend... I'm sure that GG just loves that you shared that info with the whole blogging world ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK the Asian pears!!!! O yeah they Rock and well I have a Hubby who of course thinks there are no other Pears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she totally doesn't care. She knew exactly why I was taking the picture. :) You think Hubby is a straight shooter...ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GG is very TMI and even makes me blush!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tag you for a meme on Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well then I guess she would be very proud of this entry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that son 1 sits on a chair RMF style.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know you did.