Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Six Blog Posts Locked But Not Loaded

Aloha....what has happened to The Farmer Files? Where are they hiding? Well, a few things have happened here, Somewhere Over the Rainbow in Hawaii. A couple of weeks ago, the kids' great grandmother arrived. She didn't understand the whole concept of daily blog posting. Now Hubby gets it. I don't post, I don't write, and I do get very grouchy. But Little Ms. Grouchy hid well under the facade of the good in law, and I posted sporadically. Until my computer gave me a hard time, and overheated to over 200 degrees. So I was left to share a laptop with Hubby. The problem with that was that Hubby uses the computer for his side consulting, grad school work, and our never ending ebay and craigslist sales. When the kids were asleep, and I could possibly use the computer, he was generally on it, and he needed to be on it. That knocked me completely out of blogging. We just got my desktop back this weekend. I have six blog posts almost done, but not posted. In the meantime, we said aloha to GG and Grandma T (I haven't even posted about Grandma T.'s arrival) on Monday night. Son1 is back to school this week from Spring Break, we are catching up on doctor appointments, laundry, groceries, and cleaning, and we will be back sometime this week. I hope. I mean I promise.

5 comments:

  1. OOO the Horror of NO COMPUTER! Our computer crashed when the hubs was in Iraq and let me tell you it was awful! It took me 36 hours...yes we were counting hours to haul my butt to best buy and get a brand new one! lol He always asked what took so long? I was trying to be frugal and get the other fixed...hehhe Glad you got yours back and I still stalk you even when there are no posts!!! It is my refuge to just sit quietly at my computer! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we've missed you, too! I thought about e-mailing but figured it was just the chaos of house guests on top of computer troubles... Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, nice to have family in town, and glad to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to reading your "locked" blog entries! Promise you won't fire them all off on the same day, we (your loyal readers) need to be able to savor and enjoy each one separately. Two at a time would be okay but all six would definitely qualify as over stuffage ;)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know you did.