Monday, February 11, 2008

Dragon Fly Day

We stood out on the front lanai watching two dragonflies in the rain. Son1 had an old disposable camera and knew this was a shutter bug moment. He shrieked and shouted and made sure I was standing right there to share in his bug moment. "You see it mommy? Pick me up! Pick me up!" And the little wonder he felt about that bug was sort of like the wonder I felt at being his mommy just at that very moment, watching him watch that pink and black striped winged creature.
Drinking from the pink blossom

2 comments:

  1. My package came today! And I LOVE it! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay another great post and I love the way you are able to write about your wonderful MOMMY moments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know you did.