Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

Hubby offered to take the Farmer Four out for dinner on Valentine's. After our last outing, I completely passed on his sweet offer and settled for a stress free, full of love, night at home with my men.



Son1 was just happy to have another Valentine's celebration. Earlier he had a class party where he made his Valentine Rambo-like crown. Now don't you just love this combo? This was an impromptu, dig through some cupboards, kind of table setting. I only break out with a table cloth for special occasions. This year's Valentine's included paper plates and paper cups to go with my nice linen.
Hubby set the menu for dinner and saved me from any work. He made a special plate for Son1 with his favorite, macaroni and cheese. The kids went to bed early and we settled in for three great episodes of three great shows. Amen to DVR!

3 comments:

  1. I love the Rambo look. Very GQ! I know that the mac and chees must have been a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great Valentine's Day Fun!

    Pictures are great and I have to agree about staying home on Valentine's instead of taking the little one's out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you had a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know you did.